Tuesday 20 September 2016

Before40.co.uk ~ 40 Things To Do Before The BIG 40!!


WHY?
Uninspired, Bored & uninfluenced, i decided to do something to ease me out of my midlife crisis.
I wanted to do something a little bit different; a legacy some might say.
- & maybe raise a bit of cash for Charity too.
So this site is for those of you interested enough to track my progress & see if i am true to my word.


WHAT?
If you look at the '40 Things To Do' link you will see a list of forty things i wish to have done or have achieved by the ripe old age of 40.
To celebrate this mammoth achievement there will was also be a big party ('Brewfest') on Saturday July 11th 2010 (2 days before hitting 40) to 'review' all the things I set out to do. 

WHEN?
This site went live on 13th July 2006. By Coincidence that also happended to be my 36th Birthday. 
So I make made that exactly four years to complete my list. 

WHO?
Click on the 'About' link to see more about me & who/what I am. 








No comments:

Post a Comment